Saturday, December 1, 2012

About what is the best route to go from Jersey City to Cincinnati through Train or Bus

what is the best route to go from Jersey City to Cincinnati through Train or Bus?
I want to go from Jersey City, NJ to Cincinnati, OH. Can anyone guide me what would be the best route to go using Train or Bus? I don't want to travel in plane or in my car
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think passenger rail service even exists between Jersey City and Cincinnati. You can take a Greyhound Bus (http://www.greyhound.com/home/), but it will take you 17 hours and cost at least $70! It's faster and almost the same price to take a plane, if that is at all possible for you. As a general rule, Americans travel within the US via car or airplane. That's just the way it is.
Read more other entries :
About How long does it take a first class letter t...